Do you feel caught in the past:
anxious… sad… unable to enjoy life?
Are you looking for solutions to help manage your current problems?
You may be feeling challenged by coping on your own with the difficulties you face… caught in unhealthy ways of managing, not knowing what to do differently, leaving you feeling hopeless and helpless.
Learn practical solutions to solve problems. Have a safe, neutral place to explore how your current problems affect you.
We will assist you as you learn new strategies to make positive change. We will help you clarify your thoughts and emotions, understand your experiences and how they have shaped your life so you can make different choices.
We can help you enrich your life as you build on your strengths,
uncovering a more authentic you.
Counselling Can Make a Difference.
- Do you find yourself stuck in a negative thought pattern?
- Have you been feeling worried, sad, irritable, distracted or low?
- Are you repeating the same unhealthy patterns in your life; whether it’s with friends, work, or your relationship with your partner?
difficulty with food/exercise balance?
- Do you tend to use food as a way to cope with difficult emotions?
- Do you find that your relationship with food takes priority over other areas of your life?
- Is your eating pattern a voice for the emotions you are unable to verbalize?
Recovery is Possible…
having trouble getting past the past?
- Do you feel trapped in the feelings and memories of a distressing past?
- Are you having nightmares when you are asleep or awake and afraid you’ll never have a normal life?
- Do you think your migraines, body aches or chronic fatigue could be related to a distressing event?
You Can Heal…
Are you ready to connect with yourself and move forward?
We are Registered Clinical Counsellors who will work with you to build on your inner resources, develop your confidence and help you achieve your goals. We work with men, women, youth and couples. We are committed to providing a safe, supportive and confidential environment that allows clients to explore and reflect on their problems. Understanding what causes these problems and learning skills can create movement within an individual, empowering people to get back to living their lives. Counselling can take you further than you ever imagined you could go.
Call to schedule a free 30 minute consultation. No referral necessary.
778-838-0046 or 604-250-9056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies, no excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
– Bob Moawad